If you would love to just live outside every second of the day, then a garden-style interior is for you. With garden-style decor, the line between outside and inside is blurred. Today we’ve collected some great ideas to help you bring the outdoors in.
“Bring the outdoors in with these great ideas for a garden-style room. “
Here’s our tips:
1. Create a great focal point for guests to see right when they walk into the room. Whether you use a large painting of a garden or you can see your own garden through a large picture window, what your guests see first is what sets the mood for the room.
2. Line your fireplace mantle with beautiful planting pots with plants in them.
3. Hang old garden tools on a wall for an old rustic feel.
4. Use beautiful Lamps and Lanterns to create an outdoor lighting feel.
Weathered White Candle Warming Lanterns warm your favorite candles from the top down. This classic lantern has an aged white wood finish making it perfect for a garden-style room.
Candle Warmers Etc. Oil Rubbed Bronze Hurricane Lantern has a beautiful old-world garden feel.
The Garden Candle Warmer Lantern features elegant geometric cut-outs that cast an intricate pattern when lit.
5. Use garden-friendly colors in your decor. Yellow, green, blue, white, pink, red, purple, etc.
6. Have many plants around the room. Large plants standing on the ground, smaller plants on end tables. Fresh cut flowers on the coffee table. Hanging plants from the ceiling.
7. Use botanical prints and patterns in your decor to bring the outdoors, in.
The Botanical Illumination Fragrance Warmer is a great example of a botanical pattern. A beautiful glow comes through this translucent glazed porcelain with a heavily patterned botanical leaf design.
The Perinneal Illuminaire Fragrance Warmer has a jade green crackle glaze accented with a floral and greenery design. This fragrance warmer warms wax melts and uses a whisper-quiet fan to circulate fragrance throughout the whole room. The color and pattern fin in perfectly with any garden-style decor.