1. We’ve all spent more time at home the past year, and many people are working from home offices. Small updates to accent pieces in this space can help you to feel more motivated and productive.
2. Throw Pillows are an easy way to bring color into a room. You can find these at discount stores at a great price. Changing out throw pillows is one of the easiest ways to change the mood of a room.
3. Updating your bathroom is a breeze when you start with neutral colors and update with fresh towels or a colorful shower curtain.
4. Another space where switching out linens is a quick, easy update is in the bedroom, where bedding becomes a style statement all on its own.
5. A rug may be considered an accessory, but it can become a focal point of any room with a beautiful pattern. A rug should be the anchor of the room and should set the color scheme.
6. Beautifully designed pieces like this Slate 2-in-1 Classic Fragrance Warmer add the finishing touches for your new color scheme. This warmer features a simple geometric pattern in sophisticated slate gray.