Weathered Espresso Wooden Lantern
- DESIGN: Open the door and add a candle to this classic lantern with an aged espresso wood finish. The metal roof holds a top down warming bulb that will safely warm the wax to release its fragrance. Bulb is included.
- FEATURES: Our Top-down warming technology provides the look and fragrance of a lit candle without the flame. NP5 bulb, included, can be replaced when it wears out.
- USE: Accommodates most jar candles 22 oz or smaller and up to 6" tall.
- SPECS: Overall dimensions are 6"x6"x12". Cord is 3ft with roller switch on cord for easy on/off. NP5 bulb included.
- QUICKLY RELEASE FRAGRANCE: By melting from the top down, our lamps and lanterns reduce fire hazard, soot, and other toxins released by burning candles. However, unlike the bottom up warmers, release the fragrance within minutes.
∗This product has a reactive glaze or hand-painted design which gives each product a one-of-a-kind look. The final finish will vary from piece to piece.
Real wood and metal are combined to create a modern farmhouse look that is versatile and stunning. The door latches closed, making it ideal when needed to be seen from all angles! Our top-down warming technology provides the look and fragrance of a lit candle without the flame, soot and smoke. A large pool of melted wax at the top of the candle releases a cleaner, stronger fragrance that lasts up to twice as long compared to burning a candle. Accommodates most jar candles. A variety of styles are available, making them a choice accessory for any room. We recommend lamps and lanterns for melting larger candles. Bottom up warmers are not effective at warming larger candles quickly.