Garden Candle Warmer Lantern
- DESIGN: The Garden Lantern features elegant geometric cut-outs that cast an intricate pattern when lit. The matte-finished metal design comes in an oil rubbed bronze finish, lending a subtle flair of sophistication. The back is open to easily place your candle inside so a top-down warming bulb can safely warm the wax to release its fragrance. Bulb is included.
- FEATURES: Our Top-down warming technology provides the look and fragrance of a lit candle without the flame. NP5 bulb, included, can be replaced when it wears out.
- USE: Accommodates most jar candles 22 oz or smaller and up to 6" tall.
- SPECS: Overall dimensions are 6"x6"x12". Cord is 3ft with roller switch on cord for easy on/off. NP5 bulb included.
- QUICKLY RELEASE FRAGRANCE: By melting from the top down, our lamps and lanterns reduce fire hazard, soot, and other toxins released by burning candles. However, unlike the bottom up warmers, release the fragrance within minutes.
∗This product has a reactive glaze or hand-painted design which gives each product a one-of-a-kind look. The final finish will vary from piece to piece.
Punched metal lanterns feature elegant cut-outs that cast an intricate pattern when lit. Classic finishes lend a subtle flair of sophistication, and an open back allows easy use with your jar candles. Our top-down warming technology provides the look and fragrance of a lit candle without the flame, soot and smoke. A large pool of melted wax at the top of the candle releases a cleaner, stronger fragrance that lasts up to twice as long compared to burning a candle. Accommodates most jar candles. A variety of styles are available, making them a choice accessory for any room. We recommend lamps and lanterns for melting larger candles. Bottom up warmers are not effective at warming larger candles quickly.