Inspired by our Caramel Macchiato Artisan Wax Melts, this sweet macchiato recipe will warm up your body and soul this winter.
CARAMEL MACCHIATO RECIPE
-1 shot espresso
-1 cup 2% milk
– Caramel Syrup
1. Add one tablespoon caramel syrup to the bottom of your cup.
2. Froth the milk on a medium setting.
4. Fill your cup to the 3/4 mark with milk.
5. Add the milk foam to the remaining 1/4 of the cup.
6. Pour the espresso in on top of the foam.
7. Top with caramel sauce.
And if you aren’t making yourself a Caramel Macchiato today but you want the fragrance in your home, try our Caramel Macchiato Artisan Wax Melts today!