Peweter Aurora Lamp
- DESIGN: A traditional black lamp with a semi matte finish base and pewter silver stem, featuring our top down warming technology, and comes assembled in the box. Includes warming bulb and frosted white shade.
- FEATURES: Our Top-down warming technology provides the look and fragrance of a lit candle without the flame. NP5 bulb, included, can be replaced when it wears out.
- USE: Accommodates most jar candles 22 oz or smaller and up to 6" tall.
- SPECS: Overall dimensions are 7.75"x5.25"x10.75". Cord is 3ft with roller switch on cord for easy on/off. NP5 bulb included.
- QUICKLY RELEASE FRAGRANCE: By melting from the top down, our lamps and lanterns reduce fire hazard, soot, and other toxins released by burning candles. However, unlike the bottom up warmers, release the fragrance within minutes.
The Aurora Candle Lamp is inspired by mid-century desk lamps, with a classic curve and frosted glass shade. Our top-down warming technology provides the look and fragrance of a lit candle without the flame, soot and smoke. A large pool of melted wax at the top of the candle releases a cleaner, stronger fragrance that lasts up to twice as long compared to burning a candle. Accommodates most jar candles. A variety of styles are available, making them a choice accessory for any room. We recommend lamps and lanterns for melting larger candles. Bottom up warmers are not effective at warming larger candles quickly.