Founded in 2001, Candle Warmers Etc. is the original innovator and market leader in candle warming products and home fragrance. Our success and longevity can be attributed to our dedication to product innovation, beautiful home décor, and great fragrance. In 2016 we launched Airomé, a line of ultrasonic essential oil diffusers and 100% pure essential oils. Our passion for great product has fueled phenomenal growth over the past several years, including Candle Warmers Etc. being named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America each of the past seven years. We’re looking for driven individuals who share our passion for great product to partner with and support us and help us take our message of Quick, Safe, and Clean fragrance to the world.
Sales Support Representative
The Sales Support Representative will assist the rapidly growing Candle Warmers Etc. Sales Team operate efficiently by providing back-office logistical support and timely customer information. The Sales Support Representative will work in our new Draper headquarters and will serve as the internal liaison between Sales Department members and other Candle Warmers Etc. departments. They will report directly to the Chief Sales Officer.
• Prepare presentations and proposals for large National Retailers (i.e. Target, Wal-Mart)
• Support sales team members in providing world class customer service and communication to customers
• Provide regular internal systems trainings to sales team across the United States
• Analyze sales reports and provide summary findings for CSO
• Provide quarterly competitive market analysis focused on a list of 10 priority
• Track CWE sales reps’ progress towards assigned sales targets and report findings to CSO
• Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to solve practical problems
• Must be a quick learner who excels in a rapidly changing environment
• Must be detail-oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with current systems – Microsoft Office 365, NetSuite (preferred)
Customer Solutions Associate
· Daily order processing for customers, e.g. print orders, submit tracking info, etc.
· Problem solve key account customer complaints and order issues.
· Invoice sales orders when applicable.
· Manually enter customer PO’s as needed.
· Answer incoming customer service phone calls as needed.
· Support Customer Solutions team as needed and directed from Manager.
WORK EXPERIENCE/ REQUIREMENTS
· Proficient computer skills.
· Professional phone etiquette skills.
· Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
· Effective with social media platforms is preferred.
· Work well in a group and with multiple departments.
· Great problem solving skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Positive attitude and detail oriented.
· Work well in emergency & difficult situations.
· Proficient in Word and Excel.
· Customer service/ order entry experience preferred.
· Basic NetSuite skills helpful.
· Able to learn and navigate new computer systems effectively.
General Warehouse Associate
Candle Warmers Etc. is looking for full time warehouse associate for our warehouse in Salt Lake City. This position would be the main person in charge of receiving inbound products through containers, LTL and parcel shipments. The position when not receiving shipments would be pulling orders and organizing the warehouse. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the day and be able to work with a small team to help un-load containers.
Equipment that will be used on a daily basis is a stand-up reach truck, sit down forklift and double long walkie rider.
Ideal candidate would be very organized and able to multi-task with little direction. Some forklift experience is a plus but not required as we will train.
The position will report to the warehouse manager.
CONNECT WITH US
Follow us on our social channels or sign up to receive Candle Warmer emails.