Founded in 2001, Candle Warmers Etc. is the original innovator and market leader in candle warming products and home fragrance. Our success and longevity can be attributed to our dedication to product innovation, beautiful home décor, and great fragrance. In 2016 we launched Airomé, a line of ultrasonic essential oil diffusers and 100% pure essential oils. Our passion for great product has fueled phenomenal growth over the past several years, including Candle Warmers Etc. being named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America each of the past seven years. We’re looking for driven individuals who share our passion for great product to partner with and support us and help us take our message of Quick, Safe, and Clean fragrance to the world.
We are growing rapidly and looking to add a part-time Marketing Assistant to our team. The ideal candidate will be equal parts creative and analytical, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage their time well.
Job Responsibilities and Performance Requirements:
• Assist in the development and implementation of marketing and sales campaigns
• Assist with social media campaigns and presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other similar community sites
• Assist updating and maintaining ecommerce product pages
• Assist in creating and maintaining International Ads and Sales Materials
• Proofread all print and outgoing marketing materials
• Assist in the coordination and execution of production projects including photo and video shoots
• Maintain database of company product images and videos
• Support sales team by coordinating and maintaining the supply of marketing materials
• Help keep projects on track by managing project details and task lists
• Guarantee functionality and coordination of marketing department by successfully completing administrative tasks in a timely manner.
• Support marketing executives in project organization and completion
• Assist in the organization and facilitation of campaigns, traditional or digital, and facilitate their success.
• Provide Tradeshow support
• Optimizing online product listings (copy, images, keywords, titles)
Qualifications Required Skills and Qualifications:
• 1-3 years of marketing experience or currently enrolled in a related BS degree program or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Meticulous attention to detail, with ability to execute assignments with high level of accuracy
• Ability to manage a number of projects simultaneously, while demonstrating a keen sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion
• Great listener, creative thinker, business acumen, and problem solver
• Computer literate including full knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Experience with Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) preferred
• Strong organizational, writing, communication, and people skills, with a customer-oriented approach.
• Demonstrate strong track record of hustle, persistence, and creativity